Sunday, February 5, 2017

Dylan + Ally - Photo Shoot

I don't even know where to begin about these dear friends of mine. When Justin and I lived in Indiana, we had the privilege of living life alongside a wonderful group of people at a campus ministry house. Our friend Dylan lived there and I remember so much fellowship and great conversation, often around a bonfire in the backyard. Ally became a part of our campus ministry family later and I had the joy of getting to know her during the 2 years Justin and I lived at the house. I remember the first time Justin said that we should hang out with Dylan and Ally and get to know them better; we had dinner at Granite City one night in July several years ago and that was the catalyst for a beautiful friendship. It has been a pleasure to watch Dylan and Ally's relationship grow and flourish over the years and to continue to share life with them (as we all live in Ohio now!). Justin and I are so excited to celebrate with you on your wedding day this August!

I love these people, and we had an amazing time shooting these photos together. It was a cold Saturday in February, but that didn't stop us from exploring both the woods and the city, capturing photos of the love these two share. Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot yesterday just outside of Columbus, Ohio:
















To see more of my work or to book an appointment, check out my website: LaFollette Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment