Monday, May 30, 2016

Tyler + Jodie - Photo Shoot

A little over a year ago, I took my little brother's senior photos as he was about to graduate from high school. A month after that, I took photos for him and his girlfriend before they went off to their senior prom. This past week, I did a couples' portrait session with them as they both just wrapped up their freshman years of college. Time goes fast.

I spent this past week in Indiana visiting my family and Tyler and Jodie wanted me to do a photo shoot with them, so we walked around downtown and through Center Lake Park (on a very hot day) near the same place where I had taken their prom photos the year before. I just got a new camera, so it was a great time to give it a trial run! I love the results (and some of the filters/editing techniques I'm trying out), and I love these two people even more.

Tyler + Jodie










Do you live in northwest Ohio and are interested in a photo shoot? Check out my website and contact me!

LaFollette-Samson Photography

1 comment:

  1. Indeed it’s a wonderful photo shoot and you both are a lovely couple. I am in quest of finding few amazing wedding venues NYC for my cousin's wedding. Looking to book in few days as wedding is in couple of months and it will get difficult to find good venues if we delay it further.

    ReplyDelete