Sunday, April 5, 2015

New Photo Shoot

I had the pleasure of doing my little brother, Tyler's, senior photos this weekend.  It was quite an adventure - we went out into the woods and the water to capture photos of him doing what he loves.  I got photos of him with his baseball gear and in his college T-shirt since he's heading off to Manchester University to play baseball and study business this upcoming year.  It was a great day out in the beautiful spring weather and the whole family came out to join us.  These are some of my favorites from the day.  










These photos and more are available on my website at klafolle.wix.com/lsphotography.  Check out my site to see more of my work or to contact me to book a session (located in the Toledo, OH, area).  The weather is getting warmer and it's the perfect time to capture lasting memories of your family.  

Questions?  Comments?  Contact me through my website!

Me with my two brothers between shooting photos.
Behind the lens.  Photo credit:  Gary LaFollette.



















No comments:

Post a Comment